Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FBS and Barista Training

It's been almost two months since I last posted on this blog. I've been lazy and busy.

With regards to fitness, I still try to ride my bike with my husband every weekend. Here's our photo.


This June, husband and I decided to enroll to a free Food and Beverage and Barista training for free. If we pass the assessment made by TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority), we will get a National Certificate which can be used to apply work abroad.

Though I don't have plans in working abroad to be a waitress or barista, I still wanted to learn and to support my husband as well. This course is really for him.

It was a very nice experience being surrounded with young people. I can say, I excelled and top-notched this short course. What can I say, I always do my best in everything.

It was a 15 day training. I had to sacrifice my sleeping hours just to attend the classes.

With all the hardships, inevitable memorization and countless sleepless days, we passed the assessment. I am so proud of my husband and I am so proud of myself. I  realize, I love the feeling of being pressured. haha. But hopefully not always. I think I just handle pressure very well. I love challenges and I love being motivated.

Here are some of the photos:

Discussion day

Discussion day

Familiarizing China wares and Silverwares



Learning Napkin Folding and Table Skirting



Role playing - wine service


Learning the parts of Dose Grinder


The Class with our trainer

Making Cappuccino

Making Cappuccino

Making Coffee Latte

Making Coffee Latte

Made our batch's scrap book

Food and Beverage Assessment day

Food and Beverage Assessment day

Food and Beverage Assessment day
Wine service and Barista Assessment day

Wine service and Barista Assessment day
Next to my list: Culinary Arts and Bread and Pastry. Yes, another free training from the government! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment