Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Eiga Sai 2013

My sisters and I have been fascinated with the culture of Japan. Hence, we like to watch Japanese movies and anime.

July of every year, we celebrate EigaSai. It's a Japanese film festival held in the Philippines, where in we can watch Japanese movies for FREE. Yes, you heard it right. :D

The last time I indulged with this free movies was last 2010. It was a blast. We wanted to do it every year!

This year, my sister and I decided to watch one movie a day. We watched PARADE on Friday, July 5 and MAI MAI MIRACLE on Saturday, July 6, 2013. As usual, there was a long line every time there's free. Hehe!

I didn't like PARADE. It's so deep I can't find the sense in the movie. Or maybe I just don't get what the author wants the viewer to understand. I was disappointed. MAI MAI MIRACLE is awesome. I love it.

Here are some photos.

  




We plan to do it every year. Japan, surprise us next year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment